Puma Energy International merupakan sebuah perusahaan oil company yang mengintegrasikan antara sektor midstream dan downstream. Perusahaan ini telah beroperasi di berbagai negara.
Update lowonga kerja Puma Energy International untuk wilayah Indonesia bulan November 2016 :
1. Puma Operator
- Minimum 2 years of experience in handling of fuel.
- Minimum D3 degree with GPA. 2.75
- Surveyor background is advantage
- Technical Operation Knowledge: Loading & Unloading Skills, Stock Counting, Safety, etc.
- Ready to be stationed and mobile in Kalimantan.
2. Jr Accountant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 years of experience in a similar role
- Accounting knowledge, both Indonesian GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of applicable local laws, codes and regulations
- Ability to compile, analyze data.
- Familiarity with Navision and Hyperion is preferred
3. Mechanical Technician
- Mechanical engineer.
- Hands on experience in plant equipment maintenance & repair
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office applications.
- Bilingual: English and + (depending on location).
- Based in Samarinda
4. HSEC Specialist
- Min 5 years’ experience in HSE and quality compliance management, with increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments.
- Undergraduate University degree in health and safety, Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Safety or Risk management.
- Safety standards knowledge Familiar with ERP System
- Highly proficient in using MS Office
- Master in all Job Safety analysis, incident investigation tools, Safety reporting
- Exposures of integrated management system ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and OSHAS 18000
- Possess of a valid K3 umum and/or K3 Kimia certification
- Safety standards knowledge.
5. Construction Project Manager
- Minimum of 10 years direct experience as a construction project manager .
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Performance of administrative duties in support of the Project/Construction Department and coordinating work activities including: The development of documents involving the use of software features such as charts, tables and graphics & has a high level of computer skills including Power Point, Excel, MS Word and MS Projects, required.
- Financial background required.
- Must have good clerical and communication skills
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field, required.
Pendaftaran dilakukan secara online melalui website rekrutmen dari Puma Energy International di : Puma Operator | Jr Accountant | Mechanical Technician | HSEC Specialist | Construction Project Manager
Batas waktu : –